Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Read, Read, Read.

Quotes make me rethink my entire existence. Here are some of my favorite. 
"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul" - twenty one pilots
"She lost him, but she found herself. And somehow that was everything." - Taylor Swift
"Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out". 
"I am... two of the most powerful words. For what you put after them shapes your reality". 
"Don't criticize. Don't judge. Don't compare". 
"Education is the most powerful weapon you can chose to change the world with." Never stop reading, never stop observing your surroundings. "Be the reflection of what you'd like to see in others."
"Find what you love and let it kill you."
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." - Ernest Hemingway
"Take a bright idea and move it forward."
"Cold as ice, but in the right hands she melts."
This quote was the hardest one to read because I had never realized how true it is. Distance can be difficult but not impossible. Don't be scared to try it, I was scared before but not anymore. Don't lose your chance because second chances come rarely. If they do, don’t take it for granted, be a koala. Just attach yourself without hesitation to your respective other half, hug them and never let go.
"Distance is not a problem. The problem are humans, who don't know how to love without touch, without sight, or without hearing. Love is felt with the heart. Not with the body."
“Sapiosexual- one who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of others”. Sounds like me...
“I’m paying attention to everything that makes my heart skip a beat.” – me
“Forever a father, forever your daughter, forever my heart resting on your shoulder.” – me
"There's a story in her eyes." Do you dare to look at her in a way you've never seen someone before?
Because nothing speaks better than a quote than a picture. This.




No comments:

Post a Comment